AM I INSIDE THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW? STUFF PEOPLE HAVE SAID @ WORK ABOUT THE SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING
I've never heard comments like this in real life before so I must be living in a weird comment section of a right-wing news site, or maybe the NRA site? I don't know but it's scary.
- •"Well, he's scared. He grew up in Kentucky and he's always had guns and he's scared they're going to be taken away after all of this."
- •"If the people at the health center were armed this wouldn't have happened."
- •"There has to be some kind of mental health test where you can flag these people, I mean, look at their facebooks even."
- •"Well, they did go to Saudi Arabia recently for a month."
- •"Obama isn't doing anything: what's he done? This keeps happening."
- •"I mean, she's a Saudi mail order bride so obviously something like this would happen."
- •14 people are dead
- •17 are wounded
- •And these people are worried they'll lose their hunting rifles.
- •I'm just so sad, frustrated, mad, scared, and tired of all of this.