BREAKFASTS I'VE MADE
I hate cooking, but breakfast is sometimes doable.
- •Onion omelette filled with mashed kidney beans topped with cilantro and salsa, broccoli slaw, hash brown patty
- •Black figs with crumbled blue cheese, and a honey drizzle
- •Scrambled eggs with mild Italian chicken sausage, mixed baby greens, a hash brown patty
- •Breakfast tacos: cheese, mashed pinto beans, rice, avocado, eggs, hot sauce on corn tortillas
- •Non-sweet French toast (basically just egged bread) with cheese, baby spinach, sliced pears
- •A donutOkay, I didn't make this, but I did eat it for breakfast.