FUCK THAT GUY
We all have a dude, or four we'd like to say "Fuck you!" to. Who is yours?
- •The mechanic who kept calling me "honey" when I went to get my car fixed on SaturdayMy name is Lindsey, or Miss Esplin, or just Miss, even Ma'am. Something like that would be acceptable. NOT honey. NEVER HONEY.
- •My boss who said, "what is it the 1950s?" when I told him a coworker fucking kissed my fucking head when handing in his timecard (that's what most people call a form of sexual harassment)This guy... Ugh. A terrible boss, and also a pretty shitty human. The. Absolute. Worst.
- •The dude I dated that chose Valentine's Day to say, "I don't think we should see each other anymore" because I, according to him, have "commitment issues" then a month later wrote me a letter apologizing but also saying "I was planning my escape from the beginning" because he wants to be "protected from commitment"Seriously regret the 5 months of mediocre sex I had with this guy. He had the emotional maturity of an 11 year old, and the ego of a gigantic douchebag.
- •My friend that drunkenly sent me suggestive texts calling me "his girl" and implying that I should come over because his live-in girlfriend was out of town at a bachelorette party then never apologized for it.It would've been so easy to say, "Oh God, I was really drunk last night, and you were the last person I texted. So sorry. I didn't mean to imply that I think of you as just a meat sack with a vagina. I value our friendship and I'm truly sorry for being so inappropriate. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." Or even a "I'm really sorry about the drunk texts. I didn't mean to imply anything. Booze brain got the best of me" or just "I'm an asshole and I'm really sorry. Can't say it enough"
- •The EP of commercial production who informed me that he really wanted to smack my assSuggested by @Caitlin
- •My coworker who is sending me all the students he doesn't want.Now my classroom is at capacity and you have a lightened load and WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN??Suggested by @e