🙊 I JUST MIGHT PUKE 🙊 ANXIETY = NAUSEA
More things make me anxious than don't, and my anxiety usually results in an extreme need for tums, and massive puke potential.
- •Texting someone I have a crush on
- •Sending a schedule-related email for work
- •Speaking in front of a group of peopleActually gagged and dry heaved before delivering my MFA thesis
- •Going somewhere unfamiliar
- •Answering the phone
- •Having to breakup with someone (or a group of humans)Just "broke up" with a writers group I was in
- •Food poisoningMakes me anxious because then it makes me never want to dine out ever again, or eat whatever made me ill (most recently: combo seafood fried rice). Also the only thing on here that's actually made me puke.