MY MOST RECENT ONLINE PURCHASES MADE IN AN EFFORT TO AVOID PEOPLE
- •Cat litter from TargetBonus: not having to lug it up two flights of stairs
- •Hair cutting and thinning shears from AmazonThis is for the long term: keeping bangs trimmed, and avoiding hairdressers.
- •A mustard colored sweater from ModClothThere's no need to go to a store and try things on when online retailers have free shipping and free returns.
- •Cards from EtsyWhy go to CVS and stare at the cards for hours when I can do that from the comfort of my living room in my pajamas without any side-eyers nearby? Thank you, Internet! I love you
- •Camping gear from Amazon (because it has everything)There's nothing better than preparing for the great outdoors by avoiding Big 5/Sports Authority/REI and shopping for your essentials in the comfort of your PJs
- •Pizza through Eat24Got this sucker delivered, obviously. Not having to leave my apartment and having food come to me! I nearly proposed to the delivery guy since he fulfilled all of my must-haves in a man.
- •Books from AmazonI'd rather buy these than go to the library. There are people at the library and they might talk to me despite the "no talking" policy. Fuck the library.