REASONS WHY I'M NOT GOOD AT BEING A BIG SISTER
I'm the oldest of 4. Based on birth order I'm supposed to do a bunch of stuff, and pave the way. No one told me this, otherwise I would've opted to go second.
- •I don't know how to ride a bike.Sorry, sibs! You're going to have to learn from your friends' older brothers/sisters.
- •401K is just three numbers and a letter to me.I feel like adults are supposed to have these. But I haven't even looked into the specifics of what exactly this is.
- •My younger sister had to teach me how to use eyeliner.Guess I just never really cared that much about it. She sent me a tutorial that she made: I still have trouble with it.
- •I forget birthdaysOkay, there are 6 people in my immediate family including my parents: I'm going to forget a birthday, or three. Can someone just sign my name to the card?
- •I never got a "real job"Oopsie! In fact, current job status: unemployed. I'm not good at setting a good example.
- •I don't call home.I prefer email/texting. I swear I'll respond, just it'll be when I feel like it.
- •90% of the meals I "make" are pre-made and re-heatableMaybe I'm not a bad big sister: I'm just a good 35-year-old-divorcee-brother-who-lives-in-mom's-basement in the body of a borderline-homeless-28-year-old-would-be-artistic-oldest-sister.