THINGS I'M ABLE TO GROW AND KEEP ALIVE
everything else I touch dies (it's not a superpower, I'm just terrible with anything that generally requires care/maintenance)
- •One parlor palm
- •Mold: black, green, all variationsBasically any mold that grows on old takeout, or forgotten fruit. Oh and whatever that black gunk is that forms in the shower: black mold? Or is that mildew...
- •Mildew: a bunch in my shower
- •HairOkay, this is technically dead I guess, but I can grow it like a gal with hypertrichosis
- •BacteriaThe human body is a glorious bacteria incubating machine!
- •One catI suppose I didn't really grow her, but she's still alive after 17 years so I AM TAKING CREDIT FOR THAT
- •Two cacti
- •Your heart grown by two sizes after making this listSuggested by @dudleyjoshua