THINGS I THOUGHT WHILE WATCHING THE MOVIE "ALIVE"
If you haven't seen it, it's on Netflix. If you have no desire to, here's the summary from IMDB, "Uruguayan rugby team stranded in the snow swept Andes are forced to use desperate measures to survive after a plane crash." Oh, and it's based on a true story.
- •How old was I when this came out?Seven is the answer
- •Oh theses special effects are terrible.Duh, it came out in 1993
- •Who is that handsome actor? Where do I know him from?Josh Hamilton, and I recognized him from "American Horror Story"
- •What language do they speak in Uruguay?Google says Spanish
- •How many of these dudes are still alive?16 survived the crash... I haven't been able to find out how many are still alive. I *think* it might be 16 (only because I've found nothing to contradict this)
- •Where did they poop and pee?Well? Where did they, huh? Was there a designated corner on the plane? Or a spot in the snow?
- •What do humans taste like?*SPOILER* they end up eating the bodies of those that didn't survive the crash.
- •Do some parts of the body taste better than others?Because some chicken parts taste better than others, or maybe just some chickens taste better than others.
- •Do some people taste better than others?Like those on an organic diet vs. McDonald's munchers
- •Did they eat *all* of the bodies?Like every part? I mean... EVERYTHING?
- •Was the frozen meat more like jerky, or ice?Because it looks like jerky, but the frozen aspect makes me think maybe it was just crunchy.
- •Basically a bunch of other questions about human meat and the consumption of said meat.BECAUSE THE MOVIE IS ABOUT CANNIBALISM