KARAOKE SONGS IN WHICH I HAVE KILLED IT
- •"I Believe in a Thing Called Love"/The Darkness. If you are looking for karaoke-spiration, please note: this is some next level shit. Do not attempt unless you are committed to a full body, falsetto performance.
- •"Love in this Club"/Usher. Rap. Interlude.
- •"Beast of Burden"/Rolling Stones
- •"Don't Stop Me Now"/Queen. Like the Darkness, only with more sequins.
- •"Bitch"/Meredith Brooks. #tbt
- •"Say My Name"/Destiny's Child. Be warned: long outro.
- •"Spiderwebs"/No Doubt. Sixth grade Lisa was born to sing this.