THINGS I THINK WHEN TRYING TO PACK
- •I can fit everything in a tiny bag!
- •Ok, two extra pairs of underwear on top of what I needin case I pee a little while laughing...twice.
- •I definitely need a tiny Ziploc for each kind of medicine in my cabinet.You might get the stomach flu with a side case of UTI. One never knows what can happen in a cabin in the woods.
- •Everyone will love you if you bring Scrabble and insist they play. That has to make it in the bag.
- •Why don't I have enough small empty bottles for my various liquids and potions?
- •I have to pack for every climate imaginable even if the internet promises 80 degrees the whole time.
- •My bed is a disaster. Must whittle down this pile.
- •Fuck it, rolling bag it is.