Movies Watched in 2017
- •Beauty and the BeastThis movie was breathtaking. Just everything. From the acting, to the music, the costumes, and the set design. Emma Watson was the perfect person to play Belle. I would see this over and over and over. Truly a tale as old as time💛🌹
- •GiftedI didn't want to see this at first, but my sister made me. I'm so glad she dragged me to the theater. It's hard to explain, but just something about it was very mesmerizing. It tugged on many heart strings.
- •Everything, EverythingTo be blunt: I hated this movie. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't want to see it or that the people behind us wouldn't fucking shut up, but I dreaded every minute of this movie. Yeah, the premise was cute. But it was so cliche and not in a good way. I cringed so much. Perhaps I was just in a bad mood, but whatever lmao.
- •47 Meters DownThe only reason I liked this movie is because there was a character named Lisa who breathed very loudly and only went shark diving for the aesthetic. If that ain't me then I don't know what is. I liked the ending though.
- •The Book of HenryOh my god was this movie just a rollercoaster of emotions. I can't say much without giving it away, but let's just say it was not at all what I expected. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I loved it.
- •High School MusicalA fucking classic.