Bookish Words I Constantly Misspell
- •Jane EyreErye?
- •Nick and Amy DunneDunn? Done? As in "I'm so done with this relationship that I'm going to fake my death."
- •Cheryl StrayedI never remember where the Ys go.
- •Hans Christian AndersenAnderson?
- •Any author with abbreviations in their nameWhere do the spaces go? Is it George R.R Martin? J. K. Rowling? Why is there no rule for this??
- •HermioneI just call her Emma.
- •PevensieNot to be confused with Dumbledore's Pensieve.
- •Hercule PoirotNo.