Thoughts I Had While Reading 'the Martian'
Finally finished Andy Weir's novel. Here's what was running through my head.
- •I wish I was on a planet all by myself.
- •Ew, I hate all forms of potatoes except French fries.
- •Can Watney not figure out how to make French fries?He's a brilliant scientist for God's sake!
- •How did he have enough discipline to frequently journal?Every time I start a journal, I quit after two entries.
- •Shouldn't he have been more scared of aliens?I know he's a scientist, but if I was alone in space, a fear of extra terrestrials would creep in by Sol 50.
- •I wonder if I could make it through NASA's training.
- •I could never make it through NASA's training.Way too much physical labor.
- •Why does he not cry more?I'd be the biggest cry baby on the planet... Literally.
- •I'm glad I'm not on a planet all by myself.