THINGS I DID IN THE 80S THAT MADE ME A WEIRD KID
- •For almost a year I dressed like Val Kilmer's character, Chris Knight, from REAL GENIUS.
- •Found comfort in the fact that at any given time River Phoenix and I could be looking up at the sky at the same time.
- •Had my parents create an art room in our basement where I spent hours making teeny tiny tacos out of clay.
- •Started chronicling everything that happened during my day in a notebook because I wanted to be like Harriet the Spy.
- •Searched often in our basement for a treasure map or clues because I wanted something cool to happen like in GOONIES.