What I Ate Today
It's Saturday and I had nothing to do and lots of food in the fridge, so back off.
- •Strawberry and Nutella crepes with a strip of whip cream on top
- •Many glasses of a pre-brewed cold tea infusion I've been making: Boil a gallon of water, cut up fresh ginger root and add, add 4 tea bags of mint tea, 4 tea bags of green tea, 2 tbs if honey, and torn up fresh mint. Chill in the fridge then add lemon juice. And since all of that tastes "too real"I add a packet of all natural powdered lemonade.
- •Leftover Mexican food/practically amazing bean dip from going out the night before to celebrate my friends bday at a place called in NoHo called "Salsa and Beer."
- •Meatloaf, corn on the cob, and watermelon salad. Watermelon salad recipe: cube watermelon, drizzle olive oil over, squeeze juice from two lemons, salt, pepper, half a cup of feta cheese, and lots of torn up fresh basil leaves.
- •Almost forgot...DRUGS!!!.....started day with two cups of coffee, had half an adderall, took some hash oil later in the evening.
- •Homemade chocolate chip pecan cookies with a glass of whole milk
- •You're dads balls.
- •Bit of toothpaste and cat hair