BOOKS WITH HAPPY ENDINGS
I'm tired of reading depressing books...please give your recommendations!
- •I literally can't even name one right now...
- •Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple(I think)Suggested by @jacib
- •Pride and PrejudiceSuggested by @Andrea__Marie
- •Dept. of Speculation by Jenny OffillAlthough you will be dragged over an emotional bed of coals to get thereSuggested by @jacib
- •A walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson A wonderful upbeat read even tho it's been around for yearsSuggested by @robyn
- •The Hired Girl by Laura Amy SchlitzSuggested by @LtownAnne
- •The Martian by Andy WeirIf you like space and science and people coming together to a common goal.Suggested by @JillianReads
- •Prodigal Summer by Barbara KingsolverLadies connect with nature in different ways and learn and love and grow.Suggested by @JillianReads