I GOT A NEW SWEATER
My wonderful secret pal from church gave me a lovely sweater for Christmas. And then the following happened:
- •I put the sweater on.
- •I went into the kitchen to heat up my leftover ravioli from Olive Garden.
- •I sat down, took my first bite, and didn't drop anything on my sweater.Victory!
- •I then tried to rest my fork on my plate.Uh-oh
- •And it promptly landed on my sweater.Immediate emergency laundry care ensues. This is red pasta sauce I'm dealing with.
- •Now it's time for me to leave.There is still a wet spot on my sweater.
- •So I grab my purse.Uh-oh
- •And the silly little metal brand tag on the front of my purse snags my sweater.
- •If there has ever been a time for me to use the phrase, "this is why we can't have nice things", it is now.