PREDICTIONS FOR THIS SNOW DAY/WEEKEND
I took a half day off work to beat the impending snow and now I am home, watching it fall. So here's how I think this will go down:
- •I will begin a craft/art project.But I will not complete it because this won't be enough time stuck in the house (1-3 inches of snow won't keep me down for long). And then I will resent this incomplete project every time I see it and will most probably never finish it.
- •I will watch Pride and Prejudice.Happening right now.
- •I will start a load of laundry.Actually, already started it! Sweaters don't wash themselves!!
- •I will read 2-3 books.On the docket: books 2 and 3 of Princess Academy (YA introduced to me by my sister-in-law) and The Circle by Dave Eggers.
- •I will spend too much time making a useless spotify playlist with songs about snow.Or by the artist Snow.
- •I will get crazy and cook something from my freezer stash.Tacos, perhaps?
- •This is going to be awesome.