WEDDINGS IN WHICH I HAVE BEEN A BRIDESMAID
Always a bridesmaid (nine times so far!), never a bride. Here are the weddings and my personal highlights.
- •Mel and JameyFreshman year roommate. Color: fuchsia. Someone sang that shania twain song.
- •Daniel and EmilyBrother and sister-in-law. Olive green dresses. My favorite wedding hair of all the wedding hair.
- •Carrie and AndyWe didn't wear shoes and I didn't eat anything at their reception.
- •Summer and ScottI helped iron summer's dress mere hours before the wedding. I also drove them to the reception in my Geo Prism, Ruby. They are now divorced.
- •David and StephanieHouston in July. David passed out at the altar. He will never live this down.
- •Amy and JasonRight after I returned from Peru. Held in her grandparents yard.
- •Charlotte and TroyMy favorite bridesmaid dress (black two-piece). Ceremony performed by a pastor who is now a convicted criminal!
- •Tara and BrandonJanuary. Probably the fastest ceremony/reception.
- •Amy and JoshCandy bar and karaoke at the reception!!