Dear Future List App Web Engineer...
The List App is hiring! If the below feels right, email us at email@example.com. Know someone who might be right? Share this list with them!
- •You love making products users love.So do we! Please send links to several beautiful apps you've worked on, preferably at least one or two you've built from scratch.
- •Your knowledge of the front-end world is deep...You know the difference between the DOM, the shadow DOM, and the virtual DOM. Can easily rattle off the trade-offs between inline styles and CSS Modules, between Browserify and webpack, and the differences between arrow functions and function expressions, for example.
- •You also understands some of the world outside the browser...How the broader web works, constraints that drive API design, etc.
- •Jumping into the server code or the mobile client code to investigate issues does not frighten you.In fact, it kind of excites you!
- •You're comfortable with exploring ideas in code and iterating rapidly on a rough sketch.
- •You're excited about being the primary developer of a large, modern web app built with modern technologies like ES2015, Redux, and React.That's a pretty dope gig, no?
- •And finally: you have good taste.If that's you, drop a line: firstname.lastname@example.org