Types of People At A Maine Train Museum
I often visit train and model train museums when traveling. They offer unparalleled people watching.
- •Pumped GrandpasGrandpas love trains. They Frequently say things like, "would you look at that!" and "unbelievable!".
- •European Men in Over Stylized Capri JeansI think he came immediately from a 90's German Rave.
- •Overly Friendly Elderly People that Think My Son is "the cutest thing they have ever seen"They've lived 87 years and never encountered anything cuter?
- •CreepersCreeping on the come up.
- •Overwhelmed MothersWhile dad is off snapping pictures of a pile of coal, Mom is stuck corralling two toddlers on 20 minutes of "sleep".
- •More CreepersCreepers everywhere
- •Big KidsIt is impossible to see trains and not turn into a big kid.
- •Impatient NanasIt was supposed to be a quick stop. She should have already had her clam chowder. But no! Lester had to stop at the train museum.
- •MeI have been researching model trains all night. I'm apparently going off the rails on a crazy train.