BOOKS I NEED TO FINISH BY SUNDAY 31/1/16
A reading challenge I am participating in ends Sunday at midnight. I'm a little behind. Should be reading instead of making lists.
- •Pomegranate Soup by Marsha MehranOnly 143 pages to go
- •The Vile Village by Lemony SnicketA snap at a mere 94 pages to go
- •The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien220 or so
- •The Dinner by Herman Koch245 tense family moments: one per page
- •Marrow by Tarryn FisherNearly there: 224
- •The Word Exchange by Alena Graedon338 pages, but the writing is really small
- •A Brave Man Seven Storeys Tall by Will Chancellor411: Will? Or Won't?
- •The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey430: which is all well and good, but this is a retelling of Jane Eyre which I am also reading and trying to finish before I finish this one so add Jane's 334 pages too!
- •Twilight by Stephanie MeyerYeah, yeah! You read it too. Admit it. 284 cringe-worthy pages to go
- •The Information by James Gleik
- •711 science-rich pages to go