Contemporary existential truths (draft list)
- •There will never be enough time to do everything you want to do
- •You will never know whether you made the right choice. Only a vague sense of rightness or wrongness and a well crafted story will comfort you
- •You will always hide important parts of your life from some people you claim to be closest to or those who love the most : like your weed smoking from your parents or your kinky sex life from siblings...
- •You will always want to eat things you shouldn't.
- •You will always know your desires will keep you from being as healthy as you could , and I founding in them means an earlier death.
- •There is always a cause or some injustice your are collaborating in with your existence and ignorance. But it's so overwhelming to think about it and so comforting to stay focused where you are.