Things I learned about couples
- •It is possible for one to really leech off the other one.
- •It is always true that you never fully see your partner and their best potential. Life and the bluntness of our consciousness gets in the way
- •Cherish the moments you can see more and anchor yourself in that reality
- •You do bring their best and truest self into being by seeing it and responding to its gentle subtle movements
- •Sometimes what you think is an interpersonal problem is actually rooted in socioeconomic conditions beyond your relationship and personal Oedipal histories.Be aware of the social context that keeps pulling the curtain over your eyes but don't fixate on the curtain- keep pulling it back persistently.
- •Each person is a treasure trove waiting to be loved and discovered the magic is in the tiny movements and momentary whispers...