Nothing like a good night's rest. Until
- 1.I'm paralyzedCan't move. Someone might be trying to stab me.
- 2.Can't speakTrying to scream. Can't produce a sound.
- 3.1&2Paralyzed and speechless. Sometimes when in having this dream, I realize that I'm asleep. I try to wake myself up but I can't. My eyes might open slightly enough for me to be aware of my actual surroundings, but I remain unable to interact with any of it.
- 4.Someone I love diesHorrifying, but man is it a relief to wake up and feel like all your loved ones have risen from the grave!
- 5.I'm a fugitive.But then I wake up a free man!
- 6.Bad dreams have become important to me over the years. They help me be a little more thankful that things are really, really far from being even close to as bad as I can so vividly imagine.They pretty much make the whole morning feel like a miracle.