Movies that I still enjoy, even though I've thoroughly overwatched them.
Some stuff just don't get old. Like
- •L. A. ConfidentialMaybe the best-cast movie I've ever seen; If not, a close second only to...
- •The Royal TenenbaumsI can't say it's the best Wes Anderson flick. Just that it's the first one I ever got to see.
- •The Big LebowskiIf quotability is any measure of greatness, this belongs in the library of Congress.
- •The DepartedOne of those movies that I remember seeing the first time and thinking "yeah, I'll probably see that a hundred more times in this one lifetime."
- •MementoChristopher Nolan is the master. I would enjoy simply watching someone else watch this for the first time.