Re-edited RottenTomatoes review excerpts for Exodus: Gods and Kings
I love reading these excerpts; Sometimes I'll click the link to the full review just to make sure the excerpt accurately represents the source mat'l. Usually it does, but, today I am going to re-edit a few excerpts from reviews about a movie I've never seen, with the sole intention of mischaracterizing the critics' thoughts and sentiments.
- •Eric Kohn (Indie Wire) - Rotten"...Viewers will find much substance beyond the spectacle in play."
- •Bilge Ebiri (New York Magazine/Vulture) -Fresh"Exodus: Gods and Kings is as uneven as Ridley Scott's career; At times, it seems to be a journey through the director's greatest...weaknesses."
- •Sonny Bunch (Washington Free Beacon) - Rotten"Exodus is rarely boring...compared to its predecessors."
- •Peter Calder (New Zealand Herald) - Fresh"It's all...horrendously clunky."
- •Paul Chambers (Movie Chambers) - Fresh"Go..., and...you may be disappointed.