Thoughts of a man walking his dog for an evening poop.
This is so boring it sometimes makes me cry (and I'm not really a crier)
- •Stay on the grass! No dog of mine is gonna poop on asphalt.
- •Why is she stretching her leash. Hurts her more than it hurts me. Do dogs know that?
- •Does she not know that this is a "poop walk?" Prolly not. She still doesn't know which way to go after I get home and let her out the crate. "No! Not meal time! Back door! Go outside!
- •We're not in our neighborhood anymore. Oh no. She ain't gonna poop."If we go all the way back home and you poop inside, I will drive you to the woods and release you from captivity. You won't last a day..."
- •Is she peeing? Nope! Yessssss! Shit on that lawn!Did I bring bags? Yep! Alright, let's bag this shit and go home!
- •My dog rocks.