BEST MUSIC CUES IN TELEVISION THAT I CAN THINK OF IN 5 MINUTES
- •Baby Blue by BadfingerSeries finale of Breaking Bad, played over Walter White's death scene 😭
- •Father to Son by QueenABC's Limitless, played during scene where Brian sits his father down to tell him the truth about his FBI job. This is from their Queen II album that's so old, I thought everyone had forgotten it existed, so kudos, music supervisor!
- •Laughing With by Regina SpektorThe Leftovers S2 E5, played while the Rev. Matt takes his place, naked, in the "Repent" stocks down in the encampment
- •Where Is My Mind? by the PixiesAlso The Leftovers, a recurring part of their soundtrack, mixed with a lovely piano instrumental version. Played during scenes in which Kevin is...duh...losing his mind.
- •I Wanna Be Adored by Stone RosesAmerican Horror Story: Hotel, in the background when The Countess (Lady Gaga) meets Angela Bassett's evil lady character, and instead of hate, there is ADORATION. And sex and death.