INEXPLICABLY WEIRD THINGS ABOUT THE LIST APP
And their effect on the quality of lists I can produce
- •On my iPhone, it can access all my 3000+ photos, no problem
- •On my iPad, however, despite my giving it access, it cannot, in fact, access ANY of my photos or albumsIt shows me blank gray placeholders instead of thumbnails, but with the proper Album titles
- •I don't want to have to switch to my phone just so I can add a photo or gif to a list because everything is tiny and it gives me a headacheI'm used to the iPad, I've had one since Christmas 2011, FFS. I don't even use my phone for Instagram.
- •Check it out: if I click on one of the gray thumbnails, VOILA! A random photo of Jon Hamm! That's great!But the thing is, I can't actually SEE what the photo IS until it's HERE, so I'm thinking my Lists could be illustrated pretty randomly and/or inappropriately if I can't figure out how to fix this.
- •Let's just see what another randomly chosen gray thumbnail photo from My Library is:Niiiiice. That's Jensen Ackles, sipping whiskey on a stage at a convention. Yeah, no, this isn't gonna work.
- •If you can suggest a solution, I'd be grateful to hear it.Listmania is upon me.