TOP 5 TOM HARDY ROLES
Because I love him ❤️
- •LegendTwin British gangsters in swinging 60's London, annnnd one of them's a schizophrenic...Tom vs Tom. Epic.
- •BronsonBritish petty criminal confined to life behind bars for being the most violent prisoner ever, and Tom crushes. it.
- •LockeJust Tom in a BMW, driving to London from up in a northern town, while his life (and lots of other people's) depends on his decisions, communicated entirely via cell phone. Riveting, suspenseful, funny, devastating.
- •The RevenantI saw the whole film half-drunk and only realized he had been in it when his name popped up second to Leo's in the end credits, and I spent a good 3 minutes wondering who he'd played...but that awful Fitzgerald guy DID have an unusually attractive mouth...
- •The DropGimme that Brooklyn accent, James Gandolfini, and Tom + a cute dog, please. Total sleeper. Stayed with me for days.