WORST THINGS ABOUT BEING A LYFT DRIVER IN AUSTIN
And one good thing!
- •Driving anywhere near the UT campus. There's a reason you get paid more for this, and it's sooo not enough.
- •When someone requests you, then cancels, then immediately re-requests you, then cancels again. This is because they don't like your picture and are trying for a hotter guy/girl.
- •C O N S T R U C T I O N surprise road closures!
- •Whoops! You have lost your connection to the navigation app! Have fun getting there using the bat sonar in your nervous system!
- •Student tippers (hint: they DON'T)
- •Picking someone up, and the first thing they say is, "I AM SOOOOO LATE!" Really sets the mood!
- •When an intoxicated passenger moans, "Pull over NOW!," inevitably in a place where there's no shoulder, and you know with 100% certainty There Will Be Vomit. In your car.
- •You're on your way home, exhausted, and you think, "Just one more." So you get a call, and it's close by, but when you arrive, the passenger says, "I'm going to the airport," which is approximately 40 miles and 6 hours away because TRAFFIC. And then you have to drive home.
- •On the flip side, I'm gonna have the most amazing calf muscles of my life!