Top 5 things I learned on my first day on li.st
Exploring new territory is always exciting. I didn't want to miss tracking the first impressions
- 1.Li.st needs draftsOften we create content without reviewing or context. We also get interrupted frequently. Drafts allow for contemplation in one place. They alow us to explore without losing the list in the app.
- 2.This platform is a new way to share amazing content that can be used goodA new way to collect nuggets of data is x things for y type articles. I saw many great lists that were actually constructive and helpful without personal compensation.
- 3.Not many people I follow on Twitter are on li.st yetI don't use Facebook much. No useful info ever shows up in my feed. Twitter has a different crowd and the conversation is different. I'm not saying Facebook Users aren't smart, just the posts are not. Also, sign in from Twitter might help that
- 4.This format seems to promote positive conversationsI hope it stays that way!
- 5.In the first 20 minutes I found hours of stuff I want to research/read about/discover