These wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing if I was an eighth grader. Unfortunately, I'm eighteen.
- •FergaliciousI know every single lyric. I perform it like a deranged middle schooler at a talent show. It helps lift my mood when I'm down.
- •CartoonsI watch Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Avatar the Last Airbender, Over the Garden Wall, Legend of Korra, and many others. I'm eighteen, but I don't care. I love cartoons.
- •Terrible FanfictionAlthough, I do read some well written fanfiction, I generally prefer poorly written pieces. I indulge in messy grammar, confusing sentence structures, and cliche plot devices.
- •Trashy Pop SongsOccasionally, I lock myself in my room and lip sync Lady Gaga and Ke$ha.
- •Cheesy Rom ComsSome days, I wrap myself in a quilt and watch Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks fall in love. By the end of the movie, I'm covered in tissues and popcorn kernels.
- •ChatspeakI have sent 'OMG' more times than I care to admit.