Television Characters I Identify With
- •Leslie KnopeI love politics and I love people. I'm very emotionally expressive and I idolize my best friend. Lots of people compare me to Leslie and I love it. Out of all the characters I'm about to list, I feel like Leslie is the closest to who I am as a whole.
- •Mindy LahiriI am stubborn and a little bossy. I like being right. I engage in a lot of witty banter. I also wear really colorful clothing.
- •Kelly KapoorI am very dramatic.
- •Michael ScottI have an intense desire to be liked. I have good intentions, but I usually wind up looking like an idiot.
- •Winston BishopI love my cat and I am allergic to MSG. I'm usually oblivious to drama.
- •Linda BelcherI'm loud. I sing all the time. I'm very protective of people I love.
- •Sookie St. JamesI'm enthusiastic and bubbly. I can be clumsy and absentminded. I am very particular about produce.
- •Tobias FunkëI am incredibly awkward and ambiguously gay. I have unrealistic ambitions.
- •Adrian MonkI'm loyal. I have OCD. I have a great memory.