The New Dictionary of Received Ideas
- •Meditation: a daily habit of all successful people. It's like fitness for the mind. A life-saver when you________(raise kids, run a startup, work in finance)
- •Local coffee shop: The barista knew my name from day one. So important for the community. They have this coffee machine that you see in every bar in Italy, Somehow always end up buying coffee at Starbucks.
- •Good for her: Always said with a tinge of pity/condescension
- •Snow: Exciting before December 25th, annoying post-holidays. Unclear if has germs. It's baby's first.
- •Yogurt: Good for you but only if Greek/Icelandic. On a second thought, feel conflicted about the lactose.