Hail the High Priestess
Intro to tarot. Buzzfeed style.
- 1.She sits between you and the answers. You want answers? You better ask the right questions.
- 2.She's the card for fortune tellers (represent!)
- 3.The High Priestess is crowned with the triple mood (like Hathor) and has the crescent at her feet.She makes things ebb and flow.
- 4.The pomegranates on her curtain remind us that knowledge has a price.See: Greek Mythology, i.e. Persephone and her pissed off mother.
- 5.The water behind her represents the subconscious mind. There's a lot of Freud floating around back there.When you see her, look for your client's motivation.
- 6.Rider Waite Smith deck 1971