10 Good Things From This Week
An exercise in focusing on the positive. Inspired by @ChrisK
- •Making this belly cast for my very pregnant friendThis was on her actual due date and it felt exciting and important
- •Watching this pup enjoy her brand new bedHer dog friend chewed up her old one when I was dogsitting last week
- •Finishing an etsy restockIt takes foreeeever to make new listings
- •Eating thisYes I ate all of it. Go eat at Scratch if you are ever in Durham, NC. You will not regret it.
- •Getting fun snail mailIf I had one of those "how to woo me" lists, good mail execution would be on it
- •Seeing some weird artI don't get it but I think maybe I'm not supposed to get it (?)
- •Cupcake decorating with the kiddos I work with on the PBMT UnitHow much candy can fit on one cupcake, you ask?
- •Just everything about this lazy morning sceneHer life is tough.
- •Reading my new (to me) anthology of children's poetryI really like this illustration/poem combo
- •This sunsetWatched from my back porch while drinking a grapefruit San Pelligrino