Arguments for Showering at Night 🚿
People think it's weird that I shower at night but I think you are weird for showering in the morning. Here's why.
- •I can sleep in for that extra 15 minutes in the morningMorning sleep feels sooo good
- •There is something psychologically satisfying about "washing away the day" at the end of a long one
- •When I get in to bed after showering I am clean and thus my bed stays cleanBed is my refuge. Bed has to be clean.
- •And therefore I have to wash the sheets less oftenLess laundry and chores is win/win
- •If I shower in the morning and leave the house with wet-ish hair in the winter I get so cold and can't get warm all day
- •I work with art supplies and children and can sometimes get kind of gross during the daySo sometimes I shower right after work or right after dinner
- •I can take my sweet time with my soap and shaving and luxuriating because I've got nowhere I have to be
- •My hair takes a long time to dry all the way and I can let it air dry overnight and thus never have to blow dry itAgain saving time so I can sleep more
- •It feels harsh and inhumane to get wet immediately after waking upAm I the only one who thinks this?