Every Single Beauty/Personal Care Product I Use
Here is literally all the stuff I put on myself, right down to toothpaste and deodorant. In the last couple years I've made an effort to switch to more eco friendly products: paraben free, talc fee, cruelty free, etc. So here's (more than you ever wanted to know about) the current stuff I'm using. I'd love to see what others use and love! Tag me?
- 1.Mychelle daily defense moisturizer with spfI use this in the morning - It's light and absorbs well and has no yucky chemicals.
- 2.Dr. Bronner's organic shave soap in peppermintIt looks weird when it comes out (be warned - it's brown) but it lathers up sooo well, smells amazing, and gives you that clean tingling feeling.
- 3.Weleda birch body scrubIt has little exfoliating bits and smells fresh and citrus-like.
- 4.Aveda shampoo and conditionerIf there is anything on the entire planet that smells better than this stuff I have yet to find it.
- 5.Acure calming body lotionI use this on my legs after I shave, and in the winter I use it all over. It's thick and hydrating and it has a yummy lavender scent.
- 6.Mychelle unscented supreme polypeptide creamIt just feels so good on my face! This is kind of pricey, but I don't have any serums or anything, I just use this and the eye cream below (at night), so I feel like I can justify it.
- 7.Weleda wild rose eye creamLovely subtle smell, and the creaminess feels really soothing.
- 8.Acure coconut cleansing clothsI'm too lazy to do a bunch of scrubs and toners and washes and rinses or whatever. This is how I clean my face at the end of the day and its so easy and I love it.
- 9.Everyone hand sanitizerThis is a must because I work with kids with severe disabilities so I come across more bodily functions than I'd ideally prefer.
- 10.Weleda pomegranate hand creamPottery dries out my hands a ton so I always keep this in my bag. I'm not super crazy about this scent (too fruity/sweet for me, maybe?) so when this runs out I'll try something else (suggestions welcome).
- 11.Thymes green tea perfumeI very rarely wear perfume but I'm including everything, so here it is!
- 12.Tom's toothpasteI have nothing interesting I say about this but again, I'm including ALL the things.
- 13.Weleda citrus deodorant/Dove deodorantI've tried to switch to natural deodorant and haven't found one that REALLY works for hot summer and/or stressful work days. On those days I use the Dove one (it has aluminum in it and I don't feel great about that but it WORKS).
- 14.Badger sunscreenIt has zinc instead of creepy chemicals.
- 15.Karma Nail polish remover and PritiNYC nail polishNail polish stuffs are super toxic but these are not. I found them (and my other polish colors) on amazon.
- 16.Make-upMaybe make-up should be a separate list but I just don't use a lot of it, this is it: the eyeliner/brow pencil/mascara/blush/lipstick are all Clinique, the concealer is NYX and the lip balms are Burt's Bees. God I love those lip balms though.