Who I Look Like (according to other people)
I remind people of all sorts of things.
- •Ok first here is me:
- •And here are some of the things people say I remind them of:
- •The girl with the pearl earring (from the Vermeer painting)I started with this one because I think being told I look like a person in a painting is romantic
- •Regina SpektorBut less talented
- •A Fairy/Elf/Anime PrincessI think large eyes are the reason for these compressions (or I have sprite-like mannerisms that I am unaware of)
- •An acornThis was said to me by a 6 year old girl with autism and I kind of love this one best of all
- •"That lesbian from All My Children"I googled her and her name is Eden Reigel
- •A BelgianI've been told exactly three times that I have a "very Belgian face" (I am 0% Belgian).
- •Zoe KazanWhenever she has a new movie this one resurfaces as the most frequently mentioned resemblance
- •A vegetarianI am not a vegetarian but people regularly assume I am and are even sometimes confused/shaken that I am not one and then I wonder about what I am doing to misrepresent myself as such
- •Scarlett Johannson when she had brown hairThis was said to me by a man who was almost certainly just trying to get laid but I'LL TAKE IT (p.s. those lines don't work on me try harder)
- •A BallerinaI am a terrible dancer so this is bizarre to me, although I was once told I have a dancer's neck (by a drunk lady at an Indigo Girls concert)
- •Visual aids: