Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"Hot blonde goes to law school to get her boyfriend back"That sounds like it's going to be awfully offensive, but it get flipped into amazingness
- •The Enid character is how everyone (men) think feminists are (like wanting to change the word semester to ovestor because the original clearly empowers semen over ovaries.)People are to busy laughing at that kind of feminist to notice Elle Woods has been one all along. Honourable mention to Enid's line: "the march lesbians against drunk driving"
- •Elle doesn't used the word dyke
Ones I like. I believe he is really underrated for his comments of gender.
- •"It's not all roses being a transvestite"
- •"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you fuckin turn up and say well done."
- •"I think the trans community really 'arrived' in 2014. Having come out in 1985, I am very happy about this. But above all, LGBT must become boring. Then we have made it."
- •That Parent TrapThat is NOT the way to handle custody. You take one, I'll take one. That'll work out perfect for everyone. No.
- •Ash Ketchum was 10You're 10? Here have a little animal that can shoot electricity! Are there any responsible adults in the Pokemon world.
- •CatDogWhy did we accept this?!? Is it the result of dog getting it on with a cat? How would that work? Was this a cruel science experiment gone wrong? Does Nickelodeon accept ideas from any stoner?
- •"If I Were A Boy" writer BC Jean recorded it before Beyoncé.
- •"Tainted Love" originally sung by Gloria Jones in 1965 before getting the synth treatment by Soft Cell in 1981.
- •"Girls Just Want To Have Fun" writer Robert Hazard recorded it four years before Cyndi Lauper made it a smash hit.
- 1."Strong computer skills" tick, I basically live on mine.
- 2.I can do that thing, and I actually have experience.
- 3.Ooh I can't really do that thing though
From a former cast member.
- •Do your research, know the parks. Know what's where and when. There are double ups, you can skip something in one one and catch it in another (e.g. Belle is at Magic Kingdom and Epcot).
- •One word: Fastpass. It's an important word. Learn everything you can about Fastpass and take advantage.
- •Ask for a cup of water instead of a bottle. Bottles cost like $2.50, a cup is free and it's on ice!