My favorite parts from the live taping of late night with Seth Meyers
It's 3:30 am and I just got back from Studio 8G where I sat in the audience for Late Night. It was an incredible experience.
- •Seth Meyers. Wow.This man is incredible. He was kind and humble and hilarious. He interacted with us like we were all friends and then killed it the entire night. I can't say enough about him.
- •The thrill of live televisionSeth did a bit where he spewed tons of curse words. They got bleeped out, but we heard them. Also Leslie Jones dropped the f-bomb and that was hilarious.
- •The authenticityIt would have been funny if I watched it on tv, but seeing it in person made it so much better. I felt like I was watching my really funny friends do something rather than watching celebrities. It made everything so much funnier knowing that I was actually watching it in person.
- •New York CityI have an excuse to come to one of my favorite cities and explore for a whole day. And then I got to see Seth Meyers. Honestly, what gets better than that???
- •The entertainmentThere was a guy who came out before Seth and walked through the aisles talking to us. He was hilarious and really nice! Plus the live music was awesome.
- •NBC PagesI've wanted to be a Page since high school, so seeing them in action was cool. I plan on applying after college