My thoughts on Montana (so far)
First time Montana tourist here to share my thoughts
- •#viewsDrake would be proud. It's like everywhere you look there is a mountain or field or some other pretty nature scene. Here's the view from my dad's back porch.
- •Very nice peopleI'm from the south, so I thought I was fairly used to people being friendly, but the people in Montana take it to a whole new level. Even our bartender/waiter at a biker bar was incredible friendly. Also, why did my dad take his two daughters to a biker bar?
- •National parks are coolWe spent the day at Glacier nation park, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Holy cow. I love to hike, and this place took hiking #views to a whole new level.
- •Weird airportAll I'm gonna say is that the Glacier Park International Airport is exactly what you would expect it to look like. My sister and I started laughing when we stepped off the plane. I wish I took a picture.
- •7/10 so farAlthough it is a very beautiful state, it's also kind of strange. I really can't describe what I mean by this, other than imagine everything kind of seeming like it is the 1980's but more expensive. But still pretty and my dad loves here so it gets points for that.