Things I hate doing at home but love doing at grandmas
I just got to San Diego for my yearly trip to hang with family and fry at the beach. Let the games begin
- •Grocery shoppingDid someone say Costco?!! My grandma loves nothing more than buying food for other people. Bring on 10 pounds in one week.
- •Reading tabloidsThey are my guilty pleasure, and I do my best to indulge only when I'm at grandmas. So yeah I don't actually hate this.
- •Talking about politicsBecause my grandparents are hilarious and their drunk commentary gets me rolling on the ground with laughter
- •Going to the mallIt's way more fun when someone else is paying
- •Sitting in trafficBecause that means I'm going to the beach