Things I love about dogsitting
- •I get to stay in a house that makes me feel like an adultOkay yes I live in a house in my college town but this house has cable! And a back porch! And a dining room!
- •I always have an excuse to not do thingsI don't use it to get out of hanging out with people, but I always use it as reasoning for staying inside and watching Netflix all day... They'd be sad if they were alone
- •On the other hand, it gets me outdoorsI really try to get the dogs out once a day for a walk or a trip to the dog park
- •Dog parks!!!!!I love dog parks because I scope out cuties
- •Puppy face snapchat filterIt's my guilty pleasure of snapchat and it's always appropriate when dogsitting. The dogs me such a good excuse to look cute af sticking my tongue out!!
- •I get paid to do my favorite thingI seriously love dogs so getting paid to hang with them and sleep with them and cuddle with them is truly my dream job. Can I make a career out of this?