CHILDHOOD WITHOUT CABLE WATCHLIST
not having cable left me socially stunted but also exposed me to a more diverse programming schedule
- •PBS kidsarthur, dragon tales, and if nothing else was on, clifford
- •the nightly news with Tom Brokaw
- •various game showsthe less exciting wheel of fortune, the highly anticipated jeopardy, and the occasional episode of family feud
- •as a rare treatsurvivor - 8pm showtime was a privilege and not a right!!!
- •saturday morning cartoonsi had a favorite power ranger
- •antiques roadshowwas that brooch really worth 10k?
- •sitcoms that were probably too adult but the only things one.g That 70s Show
- •and the only constantthe radar channel