those who know me know I will look up detailed product/user reviews before making any decision.... here are my highly guarded criteria
- •IMDBif it's under 7.0 I won't watch it.... the highest ranking currently on imdb is a 9/10, so most good movies fall between 7 and 9
- •Amazon4/5 stars is ideal, sometimes an exception for a 3.5/5 stars product... product must also have 10+ reviews
- •Yelpanother five star system with room for more leniency based on price and location. I try to eat at restaurants between a 3.5 to 5 star ranking.
- •Beer Advocateas a self proclaimed "beer snob" if a beer has less than an 80/100... au revoir. 90-95 now We R Talking. 95+ here is my first born.
- •YouTubeYouTube ups or downs don't matter bc the people who care enough to vote or comment are not "the people my mother would want me to be friends with"