My Life in Costumes
There have been many more costumes on my body but these are the ones I have pics of rn.
- •C. 1998Showing off the full costume I wore every day for a few years. Not pictured: the demon dog on the stairs. Not offensive.
- •C. 1999Halloween. Same costume I wore from 1998-2000. Not offensive because I am a witch.
- •C. 2000Praying that this was Halloween. Not sure what I was or why my mom thought this was cool. Perhaps slightly offensive?
- •2004History Camp for Girls. This is me watching a spinach torte cook in a 17th century fireplace.
- •C. 2006Can't tell you why when how or where
- •2007Halloween. Candid of me playing a fortune teller at a murder mystery party. Mildly Offensive.
- •2009King Richard's Faire. A year before I started working there and wore that costume on a weekly basis.
- •2011Halloween. I was a drag queen. Extremely Offensive.
- •2012Halloween. Agreed to being a flapper in order to make friends.
- •2013 Pt. 1Halloween. Group costume. Appreciating not appropriating but @marykatecarr would say otherwise.
- •2013 Pt. 2Halloween. Amanda Bynes. No one recognized me and everyone loved me therefore it was the best costume and night ever. Offensive now that we know Amanda is mentally ill.
- •2014 Pt. 1Halloween. One Direction fan girl. Comfy and funny - also how I describe myself in general. Not offensive because I am a 1D fangirl.
- •2014 Pt. 2Halloween. Skull head/sequin skeleton body. Scary but kind of hot. We all have skeletons so not offensive.
- •2015 Pt. 1"Welcome to Hogwarts, Bitches" party. Said, "WAIT TIL MY FATHA HEARS ABOUT THIS" more than 10 times.
- •2015 Pt. 2Halloween. Cast of Arthur. Buster Baxter. A character I truly connected with on more levels than I expected to.
- •2015 Pt. 3Halloween. Hattie Adela Turner. A made up colonial woman who has class and sass. Only offensive to colonial women, but they are all dead so -!