Having a lisp sucks
Apparently the list app is a good form of therapy so here are some things that bother me about having a lisp
- •Getting called on to read out loud😳
- •I feel the need to plan out what im going to say way before I say it to try to avoid wordsDo you know how hard it is to avoid words with the letters c, s, x, and z??? The answer is very!
- •When people mimic the way you speak
- •PresentationsCurrently freaking out because I have a presentation tomorrow. Presentations are already hard enough without having to be mortified when you say a word that brings out your lisp ://
- •The word lisp has an s in itWhy?
- •PresentationsOn this list twice because they truly are the woooooooorst